Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

★★ Pro

I would love to see real statistics on this topic... This forum is starting to become like the news. Only the negative stuff is plastered everywhere so it "seems" like there's a huge problem but there's not. Just because a group of like-minded people gather in one place to complain about something doesn't mean they're the voice of the entire community... lol 

Message 21 of 101 (414 Views)

Community Manager

I think we can all agree we all can't stand cheaters. They can really ruin a good time. 

Respawn has been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and will be sharing more on the progress they've made in the near future. For the time being, if you are in game and suspect a player of cheating please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We know this is a top concern for the community and is also a high priority for the team. Thank you for the feedback on this and patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 101 (404 Views)

★★ Pro

Don’t know what TS is aiming at with this nonsense of a statement. Fortunately we can disregard his meaningless ramblings as the devs themselves confirm cheating is out of control. 

Message 23 of 101 (401 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@-BiA-Pesqez Exactly.

/end Thread!

Message 24 of 101 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez 

I never did read any dev claiming cheating is out of control.

Please give me a link to support this claim.

There are so many people sprouting self proclaimed nonsense as facts.

if im not getting a link im considering this one as well.

Message 25 of 101 (379 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

You are wrong Cheating is rampant i have a youtube channel with just videos of proof and i only just started it to use as evidence when i report to eac.

the videos i have taken have only been over the space of 3 days

i have not played again till now if you wish to see my channel my name is ben farigu you can search me in youtube.

Message 26 of 101 (362 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DaAceXDMaybe you forgot there is a difference between each region, and have tried to play in every server, maybe you forget not everyone is playing on the same server as you do.

Message 27 of 101 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 

7 clips i only see 1 true confirmed cheater and another one most likely yes in them.

- The one you call Most blatant cheater is one indeed.

- The other i see missing all his shots and then does a weird head shot streak at the stairs and you start screaming how bad he is.

Maybe this guy i a cheater as well because the cross hair tracked the enemy weird in the wall.

The rest isn't a cheater.

Not using a aim bot at least.

I only skipped to the shooting parts because im not watching 10 min full video's

So please cut to what you believe is a cheating part only next time.

I can't say any names but the twitch high win guy how is he cheating?

Am i missing something? because he is missing 80% of his shots...

Hes a great example of a skilled player getting accused of cheating.

I only skipped to the shooting parts because im not watching 10 min video.

he has good movement, Awareness, straving,.

Message 28 of 101 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TJ400000 

Yeh i already commented that i have experience with EU and NA servers.

Message 29 of 101 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecter 

Did you even read my comment because with your reply it didn’t really seem like it I do not have an opinion on the matter I stopped playing on pc I am just saying your argument falls in on itself if you want to re read my comment and add intelligent discussion I am willing to have that with you but if you are just going to repeat yourself have a nice day 

Message 30 of 101 (337 Views)