Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by DaAceXD

Original Post

★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT 
LoL, ammm i do have something like 500h with all my accs so what's actually going on at the game?
Where are all of does hackers some of u are talking about, i kinda didn't saw them Standard smile
Or do u mean i do cheat to?

Message 11 of 101 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT 

Thanks man.

I think you just proved my all my points Standard smile

Without even seeing my play you call me out a cheater!

Thank you sooo much for showing everybody reading this exactly what i meen.

Now seriously:

- The last thing i want to do when i'm actually cheating is direct all this attention on me...

- I think i spend a lot of money on my account. that is not what cheaters do. because they risk losing it.

- Simple fact 9/10 guys on pc are walling and botting  that 99% of the games

When i play with my friends we can easily win 30-50% of our matches. If 90% of the people would be cheating that would been 54 players per match!

I feel real good now knowing im faster then 54 people with a aimbot 50% of the matches

Message 12 of 101 (475 Views)

★ Guide

@Daace88LMFAO i just went to check out your replies on your posts ... and its 99% REPLYING to every cheating post dating back for months!!!!!! " its not that bad its not that big of a problem" ...... yep its your angle.... downplaying and underminding the shear amount of cheating in the game!

YOUR A JOKE BUD!!!! completly ... even some of your posts your agreeign with it!!!! YOUR A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 13 of 101 (470 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT 

I don't recall ever agreeing there is a cheater 50% of the matches.

You will have to refresh my memory here with a link towards that post.

Message 14 of 101 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

sinful, u are kinda lvl84 with 26 kills xD i hope that stat-tracker is wrong for ur sake...
but if the stats are legit than there is something wrong with u... :P

Message 15 of 101 (463 Views)

★★ Guide

@neillkorey 

You're right. Its the pros that play games for a living and the majority of the playerbase that's wrong. Why even have EAC? They should shut it down.

Message 16 of 101 (452 Views)

★★ Pro

@DaAceXD I actually 1000000% get what you're saying on this post and am not offended at all.

I love when someone can present EVIDENCE for a point of view. All these "9/10 people are cheating" comments mean nothing without evidence. Regardless how people feel about it, if you can't submit evidence, you're cluttering up the forums and Respawn can't get to the real issues. Standard smile 

Message 17 of 101 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is a very high percentage cheating.  Its very obvious they kill you in like half a second.  I get aimbotter every 3-5 matches on the asia server.

I noticed the only way to fight them is to engage at long range the aimbot doesn't work so well when far away.

If your close combat your *.

Message 18 of 101 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@r00tdownX 

Thats why i keep mentioning the EU and NA servers.

I don't know how terrible it is on Asian servers so i can't talk about it.

Message 19 of 101 (418 Views)

★ Guide

@r00tdownX 
Killing u in half a sec doesn't mean he hacks, a aim-bot works well on long-range to... So he is right again whats what he meant with his post, people are overreacting.

Message 20 of 101 (414 Views)