Re: Not even 1 year PopCap /EA, not even 1??

by thelordoffears

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@Shadowphinx101 Yeah, I know I won't change anything and that BfN should be able to rest in a at least playable state. I still want iceberg lettuce to be released. There should be an equal amount of plants and zombies and the character is basically finished.
Message 11 of 26 (596 Views)

★ Pro
@benn1nat0r Exactly! I'll go with this game dying in a year but please make it less of a chore to play and release that freaking frozen cabbage already!
Message 12 of 26 (590 Views)

★★ Guide

This game doesn’t even deserve to sit in a landfill alongside E.T 

Message 13 of 26 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They don't care about you. Be realistic, they wanted your money. 

Message 14 of 26 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I want to talk about limited time special offers for birthday of bfn, shortly I don't have a enough rainbowstart to buy cool legendary costumes , as you see in picture of my despair, naturally, I can not buy any of them. İt is really frustrating. Maybe if costs of the costumes are altered as a coins, this birthday content keeps its real meaning. Finally, if my request is not happened , maybe, I will end to playing the game. NOTE: İf you can not see the picture, please download it.

Message 15 of 26 (469 Views)

Champion
@thelordoffears Some costumes have been being sold for Coins, from Rux, especially Legendary. Make sure to keep a lookout for them. My brother had 2 available for him today.
Message 16 of 26 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@TheSprinter85it is true , right ,  but I indicated about store for  birthday content not normal store ( shortly look at the image again), now ıt is clear for you.

Message 17 of 26 (433 Views)

Champion
@thelordoffears Oh yes, I believe I know what you mean now. I think and can agree that those Legendary costumes (Birthday content) should be sold for Coins instead, especially for those who cannot get more Rainbow Stars easily.
Message 18 of 26 (417 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheSprinter85 , I am absolutely agree with you. Thanks for agreeing with me . Hopefully, EA will consider our request and implement on the game as soon as possible.
Message 19 of 26 (405 Views)

Champion
@thelordoffears Can't see why not if other Costumes cost Coins as well.
Message 20 of 26 (372 Views)