Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Not enough room on servers? REALLY!?

by Leprechanus

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

SAME!

I am NOT paying for a game I have to wait to log in for.   I paid not only for the game originally, but THEN bought a years sub to be premier member...  thats ALL going to be refunded.  I have never played ANY game that had a queue to log in...  I won;t start with this one.

Message 21 of 44 (451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I understand having issues at first launch with a demo, I really do. A demo is made to give people a taste of the game while gathering data. Many people, like myself, pre-ordered just to try out the demo. Based on pre-order numbers you should know what kind of capacity is required in the servers. I'm betting 2/3rds of the people are currently locked out due to capacity which is a horrible start. 

Message 22 of 44 (1,026 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Plus on top of that x3 keys for each "VIP", so take what ever number you assume and x4.... maybe they should of held off on the extra keys until they figured out if it could handle the initial batch of players. 

Message 23 of 44 (408 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

They already know how many people have been waiting to get in. Gamble made a post on twitter about how they can see the data and a huge number of people were sitting at the launch screen.

Message 24 of 44 (392 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
This is what I’m saying. It’s not like they didn’t know the range of people that had preordered.
Message 25 of 44 (369 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Welcome to Error 33. Stock up on snacks, and stake out that [Enter] key.

Message 26 of 44 (335 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

What a joke, now I don't get anything after I hit A just the intro anthem screen with no options. Every EA game I have ever played has been junk. What was I thinking believing this would be any different. Transferring my pre order money to something else that actually works. 

Message 27 of 44 (315 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
EA sucks...
I HATE EA!

Never again! Anthem was the last chance, im tired of the AAA industry.
Message 28 of 44 (293 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Of corse they know...

They just don't care enough to us... They just trow things hopping it to stick, but is ALWAYS THE SAME, poor servers, poor launches, bad games with a lot of make up...

Returning my pre order, so i don't get disappointed like with BF5.
Message 29 of 44 (257 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Expert

@Hrafn-Fel wrote:

They already know how many people have been waiting to get in. Gamble made a post on twitter about how they can see the data and a huge number of people were sitting at the launch screen.

Yeah... And...?  Did he say how they had totally under-prepared for this?  How they were going to extend the demo because of their inability to plan adequately?  How they were going to reimburse the pre-order/subscription crowd for having LIED about being able to play this "VIP Psych"?

Message 30 of 44 (235 Views)
Twitter Stream