Re: Not enough heads.

by KylethePaladin

Original Post

Not enough heads.

★★★ Novice

I usually like to pick a character who looks like me. I mean the pilot IS supposed to be our avatar right? I'm white, pretty regular face. And there is no face that looks close to mine. Only white guy face is the goateed pothead looking guy.

I had this same issue with Battlefront II. There just weren't enough face options.

And I know my race/gender category isn't the only one neglected. There's a few others that are very limited.

Why can't EA just give more head options? Should be more than one for each race and gender combination and also other options such as people who are older.

Message 1 of 15 (943 Views)

★ Guide

I do like the way if you want to be a white guy for the imperials then you must resemble hitlers wet dream

Message 2 of 15 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed, it's weird to see every game someone with the same face as my character. If we could have chosen the hair separetly from the head and maybe be able to change the color but keep the haircut we would have had a lot more choices and avoid repetition as people often take the same faces.

Message 3 of 15 (922 Views)

★★★ Novice

Last game I was in had 3 people on the team with the same goatee wearing pothead face

Message 4 of 15 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's especially bad to have only ONE white male face in the game considering white people are a majority in the country and males are the gender most commonly found in a pvp centered flight simulator game. So a majority of the players are going to pick one face out of all of them. I mean they really couldn't have found ONE more model? Bah!

Message 5 of 15 (848 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I foresee this thread going horribly wrong......the trolls will be flooding here in full force...

But I do agree head selection is limited. But honestly all the cosmetics feel very limited. They need much more in general. All areas

-more heads

-more jackets/pants/helmets

-there are only a few good paint jobs. The legendary ones

but there needs to be more pilot customization for sure. I mean that entire 2 min of standing at briefing table is where people want to have a bit of fun right? Emotes, outfits, effects even....people would spend tons of glory points on that stuff.

The rebels have better outfits i think. You can at least look like a smuggler etc with the jackets/pants...but again head options are limited

Message 6 of 15 (836 Views)

★★★ Guide
@KylethePaladin it would be cool to have more heads but a character creator would be awesome, but I doubt it's gonna happen.
Message 7 of 15 (822 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m a super cute Indian/Latina girl with a pink A-Wing and pressed flowers on Alliance and a whiter than white Palpatine Point Military Academy graduate dude with a grey TIE Bomber and a Vader hologram on Empire.

Glorious.

Message 8 of 15 (815 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agreed. A character creator would be awesome but I am starting to think EA is a bit lazy.

Message 9 of 15 (779 Views)

★★★ Novice

@BimHellbender wrote:

I’m a super cute Indian/Latina girl with a pink A-Wing and pressed flowers on Alliance and a whiter than white Palpatine Point Military Academy graduate dude with a grey TIE Bomber and a Vader hologram on Empire.

Glorious.

Well I'm a Paladin with 18 charisma points and a helm of disintigration. You sound like a fun one to fly with though.

Message 10 of 15 (777 Views)