Not Receiving HUT Points

by Anxsighety

Original Post

Not Receiving HUT Points

★ Apprentice
I tried to purchase HUT Points, and got "transaction incomplete" message after the attempt. After checking my bank statement, I was charged multiple times and never received my points. I opened a case with EA Support and was given the run around by FOUR different people, all telling me different things. I even provided proof of purchase and they would either disconnect me or tell me they were escalating the issue... But now the case says resolved. IT IS NOT.

I was charged four times and have 0 points in my account. This is STEALING. When nobody from your own support center wants to help, it deserves attention, and hopefully nobody else is dumb enough to purchase these for packs.

The way you treat loyal customers is embarrassing. If someone who can actually help wants to reach out and solve this issue fine. But after three hours of trying tonight, I'm currently at a point where I have to deal with this company stealing over $70 from me.
Message 1 of 11 (5,525 Views)

Re: Not Receiving HUT Points

Community Manager

@Anxsighety

The information I have is that you were unable or unwilling to provide proof of purchase when it was requested of you (case# 25635605).

barry.png
Message 2 of 11 (5,473 Views)

★ Apprentice
Then you obviously didn't look very hard. I submitted 10 pictures of proof. You're looking at the wrong page. Look again. Unbelievable how you guys can't pull it together.
Message 3 of 11 (5,465 Views)

★ Apprentice
Case number 25635605. Hopefully somebody can actually pull it together on your side. Literally hours of my life down the drain because nobody knows what they are doing.
Message 4 of 11 (5,464 Views)

★ Apprentice
You have the case number, and can't click the button next to attachments showing my TEN pictures of proof? You are STEALING from me. One of the pictures shows my face along with my email and three of the four purchases on it. This needs to be fixed.
Message 5 of 11 (5,460 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello?
Message 6 of 11 (5,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you tried going thru Xbox customer support? I had this happen in NHL 16 and Xbox customer service returned my money each time this occurred. I am waiting on customer service now to see if they will do the same with 17. I also have the email confermation that says i purchased it but go no point to be able to buy card packs.

Message 7 of 11 (5,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So Xbox customer service was very helpful, did a little bit of research and told me some people it has taken up to 24 hours to get there points which is so ridiculous, but none the less they offered to refund my money right away or wait 24 see if i get the points and if not they have documented it and have already told me that if i don't get them that would be happy to refund me money, and i did this all over they xbox support chat in a couple of mins. Highly recommend contacting them and talking to xbox live support! good luck..

Message 8 of 11 (5,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too. I was and still am furious. I have been playing the NHL franchise for over 7 years and they repay me by stealing my money and refusing to give me my points. I will NEVER spend money on my Ultimate Team ever again. I have never been so upset and disappointed. PlayStation at least agreed to put the money back in my wallet and told me to try again. Once again, it stole my money and never gave me the points after the "unable to complete transaction". I wish there was another company that made a hockey game that didn't steal from me, but there isn't. EA Sports proof of purchase scam doesn't make any sense. They try to make it as complicated as possible, so you can give up and they can keep their money. 

Message 9 of 11 (5,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This happened to me just now what is it that I do?

EA_Blueberry: Removed image to protect account information

Message 10 of 11 (3,435 Views)