Re: Not Getting Prize Bulbs by XP

by Screion

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

I keep an eye on the meter, and when it goes back to 0, meaning I've earned a bulb and it doesn't show up, I quit the game, and when I go back in, it's there.  It sucks to have to do that, but at least I get my bulbs.

Message 11 of 22 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CJackson5083 Thanks, should've thought of the standard I.T. department solution to most problems! 🤦‍♀️
Message 12 of 22 (791 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, now I get daily challenges that are already completed with a check mark so I have to use the reroll to get a new one.  Every time I fill up the prize bulb o meter I don't get a prize bulb until the next prize bulb o meter is filled up almost a quarter of the way.  Annoying.  Frown

Message 13 of 22 (750 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Are you sure you don't get any bulbs at all? Because for me its always delayed until the end of a round.

Message 14 of 22 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ahhh me too tab! Gotchas

Message 15 of 22 (725 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlixGoblin   It is annoying to get repeats with check marks.  But you can still complete them.  You just have to remember how many it was.  Example, vanquish dread woods.  It shows completed but if you tag it it will tell you him many.  Initially it says 7/7 looking completed.  But if you vanquish another 7 you will still get the bulb.  This applies for all the repeats.

Message 16 of 22 (694 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dwooten77 What he said works every time sometimes you only need to get one and it will give you it.
Message 17 of 22 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ok just earned another bulb with the xp meter and it was not awarded...
tried logging out and back in as @CJackson5083 suggested  but still nothing... Ill try again...
its so frustrating.

Message 18 of 22 (675 Views)

★ Guide

* FIX/WORKAROUND*

Okay so if you experience the prize bulb meter filling up but not rewarding a prize bulb this is a bug the team are aware of it and there is a workaround for now...

So when you fill the meter up and no bulb just go to the cool stats tab and click it and it will then reward you the prize bulb Standard smile 

Hope this helps lots of you Standard smile

Message 19 of 22 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Marked as Solution for Workaround Visibility 

@GameaholikTV wrote:

* FIX/WORKAROUND*

Okay so if you experience the prize bulb meter filling up but not rewarding a prize bulb this is a bug the team are aware of it and there is a workaround for now...

So when you fill the meter up and no bulb just go to the cool stats tab and click it and it will then reward you the prize bulb Standard smile 

Hope this helps lots of you Standard smile

@BlixGoblin @asabaida @CJackson5083 @34975634954957 

Message 20 of 22 (1,199 Views)