Not Getting Prize Bulbs by XP

by BlixGoblin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not Getting Prize Bulbs by XP

★★★★ Apprentice

I have played several times and acquired enough XP for several Prize Bulbs.  I have already contacted EA twice about this.  They send me an email with stupid suggestions that do nothing and have nothing to do with fixing this and giving me my prize bulbs.  I have to get a few more prize bulbs to finish the event map but for some reason it's not giving me the prize bulbs when the XP prize bulb o meter gets filled up.  This is frustrating and highly upsetting.  

Message 1 of 22 (922 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not Getting Prize Bulbs by XP

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Marked as Solution for Workaround Visibility 

@GameaholikTV wrote:

* FIX/WORKAROUND*

Okay so if you experience the prize bulb meter filling up but not rewarding a prize bulb this is a bug the team are aware of it and there is a workaround for now...

So when you fill the meter up and no bulb just go to the cool stats tab and click it and it will then reward you the prize bulb Standard smile 

Hope this helps lots of you Standard smile

@BlixGoblin @asabaida @CJackson5083 @34975634954957 

View in thread

Message 20 of 22 (1,195 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

So the meter is just staying full at 15,000 and not awarding you the prize bulb?  Correct?

Message 2 of 22 (838 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yep... Ive had that 2/3 times as well and so has my partner... to be honest Ive now stopped looking at the prize bulb meter whatnot because it is so irritating not to get the bulb when one is earned... so it could be more than 2/3.
I did read somewhere/from somebody (cant remember who but I think it was official) that if you go into the stats menu that should push the bulb through... but I have tried that and it doesn't make a difference... for me at least.
Might be worth a try unless that was one of the "stupid" suggestions given to you by EA.

Hope this all gets sorted soon for all of us...
and good luck @BlixGoblin , hope you get your bulbs.
Or at the very least folk are awarded some for the bulbs they have missed out on as has been suggested by a few people on this forum.
Many folk are missing out on the stuck challenge bulbs too.

Fingers crossed Standard smile

Message 3 of 22 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BlixGoblin Annoying! I've had lots of strange issues with the bulb meter, but not that. Hopefully that'll also be sorted as part of Tuesday's hot fix 🤞
Message 4 of 22 (820 Views)

★★ Pro

I think i have experienced this issue also. 

I'm hoping the upcoming hot fix will fix this and all the other bulb related issues (auto completed challenges, earn rate etc.)

Fingers crossed!

Message 5 of 22 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm taking a break from the game. I love it! But I dont want to grind anymore. They need to give us more bulbs for completing these dailies and more ways to earn them. It will take playing 10 hours a day for all 4 weeks to even get close to collecting the bulb prizes. 

I hear they are working on rebalancing the bulbs as early as next week. But we'll see. All I do right now is login to do dailies to get my TWO bulbs lol... only 78 more to go!

Message 6 of 22 (789 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@asabaida @BLiZZaKu @34975634954957 @ToastedSarnie     If you guys could hit the “me too” tab it might get attention a little faster.  Thank you if you do.

Message 7 of 22 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dwooten77 Hi, I'd been trying to work out whether to do that, but my problems haven't been exactly the same. I've not had "meter full & not get a bulb", more peculiar resets of the meter while it's filling up. I've me too'd other posts where people have described that, promise!! 😆
Message 8 of 22 (769 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@dwooten77Hi, I'd been trying to work out whether to do that, but my problems haven't been exactly the same. I've not had "meter full & not get a bulb", more peculiar resets of the meter while it's filling up. I've me too'd other posts where people have described that, promise!! 😆

I want a laugh button for some of your posts! 
🤣🤣🤣

Message 9 of 22 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 10 of 22 (763 Views)