Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Not Enough Crystals Outside Cataclysm

by Umagon-1

Original Post

Not Enough Crystals Outside Cataclysm

★★★★ Novice

I like playing other modes than the main Cataclysm on that island. Tired of repeating the same thing over. I play freeplay, the Anomalies (aka Horde mode) and strongholds etc. 

Long story short, I feel like the amount of crystals you get outside cataclysm could use a significant buff.

Message 1 of 7 (269 Views)

★★ Guide
@NDRealest I really do not like War Chests, and making Weapons War Chest more expensive is really sad man. I agree we could use a Buff to Crystal rewards outside of EOR Cataclysm Event since Weapons War Chests cost more now.
Message 2 of 7 (259 Views)

★ Guide

Weapon Chests cost 700 crystals.

On GM2 it's easy to get 7000 crystals, even in a PUG.  That's 10 chests.

GM3, that's 10,000 - 11,000 crystals.  15 chests per run.

I agree outside of the Spear event the number of crystals is too low to be at all useful.

Message 3 of 7 (214 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

The devs missed an opportunity to take the cataclysm story missions and make a legendary versions of them. I ended up in a number these missions at GM3 from quick play. They would have been good addition to the legendary mission line up and could have awarded additional crystals other than the 1 major crystal they give for completion. Some of those missions are really difficult on GM3.

Message 4 of 7 (199 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Agreed like everything else in the game the cataclysm gets tedious quickly. If I could get a good amount of crystals doing anything else I’d be doing it.

Message 5 of 7 (194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree. Those events in freeplay are crap as far as rewards.

Message 6 of 7 (160 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LegendaryIII It's not really easy when third of people start popping secrets after first arena, another third - farm mobs and rush Vara. Another third tend to leave at the first signs of the behavior described above.

And in the end you get disconnected.

So crystal boost in strongholds and freeplay would really help. At least it may lower amount of low GS clueless legendary farmers in GM2-3 Cata pugs.
Message 7 of 7 (137 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help