Non feativus skins for torchwood and goat will be cheaper!!

by asabaida

Original Post

Non feativus skins for torchwood and goat will be cheaper!!

★★★★★ Expert

Shaun Laker tweeted Zero... here is the post from Reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PvZGardenWarfare/comments/a6bkp1/dont_worry_guys_they_lowered_the_price/

So 750,000 for the non feastivus ones... sugar plum/robot torchwood and beachbum/wishmaker goat.
A bit better I guess.
What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 7 (1,257 Views)

Re: Non feativus skins for torchwood and goat will be cheaper!!

★★★★ Novice

Hy!

??????????????   150 Coins its OK!!!Just think obout how much "New player" must play to get 1.000.000 Coins?????

And if some times this character REALLY become the new Fire,Ice,Toxic Character,then what,player buy AGAIN?

I know a little bit EA company,and its very,very Greedy,the MOTO is ,give as money,and we give you everything in games,so manny

player population critisize or hate this company!1 mil. is really too much,really!

Message 2 of 7 (1,215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Yep... it really is too much... casual players/kids/those time restricted due to responsibilities... it is a lot of grinding and unreachable for many.

Message 3 of 7 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Guide

Does that mean I will get back $250,000 that I already spent?

Message 4 of 7 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Because you bought the gingerbark torchwood already?

I doubt it lol , gingerbark torchwood, along with the festive rudolf goat are apparently Xmas feastivus ones and are therefore a million....

But apparently the others aren't Xmassy and are therefore cheaper... I think.....and will be available this month over the next few weeks. Although arguably the sugar plum fairy could come under a Xmas theme you would think Standard smile
Not sure of the logic here.

Anyway I think that is how they seem to be working it... I may be wrong..

Message 5 of 7 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just another misstep by PopCap. 1 million and 750,000 is a terrible price for costumes. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,060 Views)

★ Guide

I missed out on all the costumes for the torchwood and goat character. When was the "teapot" costume offered?  RUX needs a deep discount at this point.  There are not enough people playing to acquire these high coin prices.  Its Christmas!  I bought Neighborville! Please let me get sticker packs for some of this stuff. The Feastivus sticker packs are pretty expensive also. 40-90k whew.

Message 7 of 7 (782 Views)