Nobody Cares

by SpreadHerEagle

Original Post

Nobody Cares

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Angry "want to be" moderators down below asked me to remove the video for their holy grail of life on the internet. I hope they inspire to throw down the hardest law on you all. Godspeed.

Message 1 of 10 (431 Views)

Re: Bangalore DUOS Squads Win (13 Kills)

★★★ Guide
Thank you for using this platform to advertise and promote your youtube channel.

Also why bother adding 13 kills to the title?
Battle Royale isn't about kill counts.

Any legend can reach a kill count of 13 or higher, what makes you think Bangalore is special?
I made a solo killstreak was of 9 on lifeline.
Message 2 of 10 (422 Views)

★★ Novice

Whoa calm down take a breather. I'm super stoked that I won it. Claim what you will. I never told you to check out my channel. I said check out the video. Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

To be fair, no one likes a bragger. Cool that you did so well, you don't need to tell the forums and link a video showing it.

Message 4 of 10 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was hoping other would share their footage. Since I've seen other videos but I suppose you guys are all angry for some reason. Drink more water. I remove the video to give you a successful feeling of being or trying to be a "Moderator". Standard smile Cheerz

Message 5 of 10 (380 Views)

Re: Bangalore DUOS Squads Win

★★★ Novice

Nobody cares.

Message 6 of 10 (369 Views)

Re: Bangalore DUOS Squads Win

★★ Novice
Nobody cares. But that xp does.
Message 7 of 10 (358 Views)

Re: Nobody Cares

★★ Apprentice

This platform is for general speaking, not for advertisement of a video, that's what Reddit is for. Still no-one will watch it

Message 8 of 10 (350 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SpreadHerEagle I don't like adds, and your post is an ad for your youtube channel.

You want recognition and compliments, share it with your friends not with the forums.

Here we talk about the game it self, tips, tricks, suggestions, technical issues, morality issues etc.

This isn't the soundcloud of gaming.
Message 9 of 10 (316 Views)

Re: Nobody Cares

Community Manager

Hey @SpreadHerEagle, feel free to share videos of you enjoying the game and if you feel like another user is overstepping the mark then please report them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (246 Views)