Re: No wraith knives yet

by adidasPowah

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No wraith knives yet

★★★ Novice

I have opened way over 500 Alex packs and still not received wraith knives set.....EA is done getting my money. Called and they said to post it in here....customer support sucks for EA wonder why they are losing players 

Message 1 of 10 (612 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I added it all up looks like I only opened 410 packs since the game released....it felt like more than 500 but I did the math and 410 is what I have opened...I dont even main with wraith either lol so it dont matter...check me out if you would like I'm currently ranked 206 overall in the world for xbox my twitch is the same as my name on here ...thanks all for the replies and made me think to actually go back and count...

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (456 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Apex packs ****

Message 2 of 10 (611 Views)

★★★ Expert

@W1nterIsCom1ng5 wrote:

I have opened way over 500 Alex packs and still not received wraith knives set.....EA is done getting my money. Called and they said to post it in here....customer support sucks for EA wonder why they are losing players 

How many did you purchase?

The leveling up packs grant 45 packs, if you bought the battle pass, this will be an additional 10, meaning that if you bought less than 445, you didn't reach the pity timer yet.

So how many?  I saw multiple posts before about claims they did not receive their heirloom set, and upon further investigation it turned out they had not opened 500 packs yet.

(In case you're wondering, I did get the set)

Message 3 of 10 (597 Views)

★★ Guide

Honestly you should never buy packs if getting what you want is completly random. There should always be the option to just buy what you want. I know you get crafting materials, but if you didnt get enough crafting materials to craft a single ledgendary after 500 loot boxes, then its dropping way too little. 

Message 4 of 10 (548 Views)

★★★★ Guide

...its random what you get....

Message 5 of 10 (539 Views)

★★★ Guide

gosh ppl really buy those packs its biggest scammaz ever why even spend money on smth that doesnt make you better in game

Message 6 of 10 (524 Views)

★★ Guide

I could see myself spending a few bucks on some packs sins the game is free. But not as long as all the stats trackers and * is in there. If it was only skins, id buy some. Now its better to just buy the season pass if you want to send some money their way.

I mean you can get a legendary card back... And they look terrible, how sad is that. 

Another problem is that the rare skins looks worse than the common skins :P

Message 7 of 10 (517 Views)

★★ Guide

@W1nterIsCom1ng5 wrote:

lol,  you bought at least 445 packs, so that's over $400,  they already have your money chief.   They could care less if you never spend another dime on this game. 

Message 8 of 10 (475 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've opened about 100 packs and got the Heirloom set.

Barely use Wraih.

Wanna trade?

Oh wait...… 

Message 9 of 10 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

I added it all up looks like I only opened 410 packs since the game released....it felt like more than 500 but I did the math and 410 is what I have opened...I dont even main with wraith either lol so it dont matter...check me out if you would like I'm currently ranked 206 overall in the world for xbox my twitch is the same as my name on here ...thanks all for the replies and made me think to actually go back and count...

Message 10 of 10 (457 Views)