Re: No twitch rewards on Apex Legends PS4

by CeQuana95

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@tommybear408 I'll use you as an example if you're ok with that. Your posting account isn't linked to your PSN account, so that means you'll have a 2nd EA account that is linked. You might have played an EA game a few years ago and forgotten.

If you linked Twitch to the account you're posting on, please delink it using the steps in the article above. 

Then go to help.ea.com and log out. Now log in using the PS4 option. 

From here click Accounts > Order Management, and it'll try to transfer you to the EA.com site.

You'll see the email address for your linked EA account here. You can now password if need be, and then log into the ea.com site with the right account. You should see your PSN ID in  your Linked Accounts on your basic info page.

Once you have that, you can link with your Twitch Prime account as normal. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 17 (401 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had an issue with finding the right EA account that was linked to my Xbox account. In my case, the EA account used the same email address as my Xbox live account. I don't remember linking accounts and figured it did it automatically, might be worth trying the email you use for your PSN.
Message 12 of 17 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yea I got as much from your last post I managed to get into this account but not completely as I do not remember the password or have access to the email I used as it was such a long time ago but I have sent in a request to see if there is any way this can be fixed.

Btw I am tommybear408 

@EA_David 

Message 13 of 17 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant connect either. I have literally no memory of signing into an ea account when i installed apex, and i dont believe i have had one before about two hours ago, when i started trying to do a simple task.

Message 14 of 17 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i dont think i even added an ea account to my apex account on my ps4. I can still play online though...
Message 15 of 17 (293 Views)

Community Manager

@Verticalittyy 

Check out this post on how to find out what EA account your PSN ID is linked to.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/APEX-LEGENDS-AND-TWITCH-LINKING-CONSOLE-ACCOUNTS/td-p/753...

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 17 (288 Views)

★ Novice

It has been a few days since I emailed the EA support team and I still have not received a response so I doubt they are going to help me at all oh well

Message 17 of 17 (264 Views)