Re: No teammates

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

No teammates

Champion

Can we not? This is getting beyond a joke now. We've played three matches tonight so far and we've had one match where we've had a teammate. This is getting old. Whether it's SBMM or to shorten queue times idgaf there's no excuse not to give us a 3rd. Joke Matchmaking.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

@GH0STEDbyME So far my longest streak was 6 rounds.. Half of them just left the other 25% I never had to begin with and the remaining 25% were octanes who decided to drop frag solo. Then proceed to spam ping when they got killed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its not you.  Try 1000's of matches with PAIRS like you mentioned you were in your post.  Here is how the fortnight fools ruined apex.

1. Hot drop and loot all the guns and ammo from your teammates.

2. Play only for yourself as if everyone on your team is npc

3. quite when you die

4. *best part* The seven yr old thinks he is gods gift to gaming and will take on 2 teams solo rather than get a team mate up and  . . oh this is delicious. . .after being a loser in every match 500 times . . .still thinks he is that good.   Team is simply screwed with these types

5. Go FULL douche bag if  you don't get everything you want.

6. Quit if you team fails to pick up you IMMEDIATELY because HIS/HER gaming fun is not to be made second to YOUR combat issues.

They should make trios penalize the quiters on the team.

They should allow us to BLOCK all any player acting like a douche bag like they do.

And ah. . . could someone PLEASE tell these little @#@#s that this is a TEAM game. . . .?  PLEASE?

Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GH0STEDbyME That's really strange? I haven't noticed this at all this season. Don't get me wrong, I have had games where I haven't had a full squad but not game after game after game.

Have you tried playing ranked? Or changing servers?
Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)