Re: No settings option to turn off NEW network connection indicators.

by EA_David

Original Post

No settings option to turn off NEW network connection indicators.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This game will always be plagued with network connection issues so I'd rather not have the indicators turned on.  Either I'm blind or the devs didnt think to add the option in settings.  Other games have the option to turn it off.  Its really distracting and frankly very annoying.  The "gameplay" settings is where this should ideally reside, although it's not present anywhere in the settings that I can see.

I'm quite surprised the devs would be so thoughtless adding something so potentially distracting without allowing the users to disable it.  I get it, net stats exist to help, BUT if its an issue on the server side as many issues exist for Apex servers, you are potentially locking people in to observing distracting icons that are not on the user end not can be remedied by the user. So ya, add the freeking option to disable it please,like Overwatch and Rocket League allow one to do among others out there.

Message 1 of 3 (238 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DamnTheseVoices 

I think this is possibly a feature which is still being developed and may change over the course of future updates. It does seem slightly odd that it isn't an option but at the same time it's nice to see some feedback about network quality in game.

Message 2 of 3 (194 Views)

Community Manager

Good post, thanks! More options is (almost) always good!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)