Re: No results found for "CHEATERS" !!!!!

by TheRealSupre

Original Post

No results found for "CHEATERS" !!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I wanted to report some cheaters.

But I didn't know EA protected cheats.

How much can I get a membership from you for "cheating protection"?

like these, I want no one to report me.
I don't mind sharing the names of the players. Because they don't exist!!!!!! There is no such player!!!!!
[Images removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 6 (206 Views)

Community Manager

@kac_baba_kac 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (197 Views)

★★★ Novice

These players do not appear as a result of the search!!! I can't report them!!!!

How much Are you selling a cheat protection membership for?
I want to be invisible. Please don't let anyone report me.

Message 3 of 6 (196 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry 

do explain to me. Why don't these members have profiles? how is this possible?

Message 4 of 6 (166 Views)

★★★ Novice

explain to me!!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

What a joke, I linked the name of a guy that was cheating for 11 months and 2810 games with out stopping in BFV. He was doing 60-0 almost every single game. And the game I ran into him he was in the tank just head shotting 10 people at a time win the cannon. 

11 mooooonths, nearly 3k games played lol, your anti cheat is a joke and a insult to anyone that has ever spent money on BFV.

p.s. And yes, my link was removed as well for "naming and shaming" as well I reported the guy for 3 months every single day when he was about 5-6 months into his cheating run. Nothing changed since EA let him cheat for another 5-6 months after that.

Message 6 of 6 (123 Views)