Re: No resolution hacking apex legends

by warslag

Original Post

No resolution hacking apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I play apex legends on Singapore server and believe me or not i face hackers every second game. How come it is so easy to use exploits and there is nothing a normal player can do about it. i reported about a 100 players till now but i face them on a regular basis may be from a new account. The game is awesome i can somewhat tolerate laggy servers and some hickups here and there but this is not acceptable how come your cheat detection is this poor that anyone can exploit it. For the first time after 5 years you guys(EA) has develop a good game that i am willing to pay for it but ...now this problem is so severe that most of the time me and my friends just don't play the game at all. Do something before it is too late to do.

Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Sorry to hear that you're encountering more than your share of cheats. It's probably no consolation, but as long as you're one of the honest players you should take a bit of pride in that. Reporting those cheats is a positive thing to do, and I'm sure the people at EAC appreciate it.

Here's what they said about it in a recent update (in case you missed it):

• The recently added in-game reporting tool has had a big impact on discovering new cheats, including previously undetectable cheats that are now being found automatically via EAC

• Total bans are now at 770K players

• We have blocked over 300K account creations

• We have banned over 4,000 cheat seller accounts (spammers) in the last 20 days

• Total affected matches on PC impacted by cheaters or spammers has been reduced by over half in the last month due to recent efforts

Source.

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

★★ Guide

Which singapore server you play? I always change to singapore gce-2 that kinda abit less cheaters compare with gce-1 that i use to play before this. And the server much stable than gce-1 even it has lowest latency with terrible jitters.

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)