Re: No reply on reported cheaters?

by Firefox954

Original Post

No reply on reported cheaters?

★★★★★ Novice

Why my reports were never investigated? I followed the instructions from Easy Anti-Cheat website but my uploads were never viewed nor downloaded? Am I doing it right or Is there a different site where I should report them? Thanks!

Message 1 of 12 (674 Views)

Champion

@OmgstfuEZ  There's probably a backlog of biblical proportions, i wouldn't expect a quick response lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 12 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@MandatoryIDtag first 3 uploads were made 3 months ago... oh well Frown

Message 3 of 12 (653 Views)

★★ Pro

All reports goes straight in the bin, nothing suggest otherwise. Visit a cheater forum one day, they love Apex, and the door is wide open..

Message 4 of 12 (635 Views)

Community Manager

@OmgstfuEZ 

I submitted my report. Now what?

We’ll investigate it and take action according to our policies.

Will I get an update on my report?

We can’t give you information about our investigation or what actions we take on another player’s account, due to privacy reasons.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png
Message 5 of 12 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry In fewer words...we won't do anything about it "insert empty reason of giving information to cheat creators if we do" .

The sad reality is that they know that A LOT of their player base are cheaters, but cheaters buy stuff too...so why ban them right away? that's bad business, they want you and the cheater to keep coming back so, in the end, the try to balance this out by doing ban waves trying to maintain both types of customers.
Message 6 of 12 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@-BiA-Pesqez freakin sad :/

Message 7 of 12 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry  "Support is only available in English. Please write us in English whenever possible. The general response time may vary from 3 to 14 days." So this aint true? Im sad.

Message 8 of 12 (523 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry sir, please make your anti-cheat hard. lots of cheater in this game. ruining everyone's gameplay. in season 3 no change about that. please, sir. Make your anti-cheat powerful or pull off free to play.
Message 9 of 12 (473 Views)

★ Pro

so... we must spend our time to report cheaters and you can't even send reply?
where is proof that someone on other end will even read my report?

Again, we must record video go to AC site and manually report cheater... is it our job to keep cheaters out of the game? NO! But we have to waste our time, because your AC is not good enough.

Do we deserve at least reply?

Actually players who constantly report cheaters must get some reward for their wasted time. They help your game and whole community, so why not to give something back...

Message 10 of 12 (456 Views)