Re: No regs are still a huge issue

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

No regs are still a huge issue

Losing games left and right due to no regs. Are you ever going to fix this issue or just let your game continue to be more broken than Warzone?

Message 1 of 5 (1,298 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@chiefthunderball There are more people playing Apex now than almost ever. The servers are probably really strained and that’s not helping the no reg issue.
Message 2 of 5 (1,266 Views)

★★ Pro

Playing as Vantage in a few games this evening it certainly certainly seems the hit reg issue is still a problem in the game where it seems I'm firing through enemies at times & not at them.I've also encountered a few moments in separate matches where I'm getting shot through walls as well so I'm not sure if this so called new anti-cheat system Apex is supposed to be using is making a scrap of difference as I doubt it.

Message 3 of 5 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Expert

As long as there will be lag(network, input and performance related), there will be hit registration issues too.  There is no permanent fix, only continuous tweaks to the lag compensation to find a decent  compromise between having no regs and getting shot behind cover(which is kind of the opposite of a no reg). 

Message 4 of 5 (1,216 Views)

★★ Pro

Same, still happening. 

Can anyone confirm if Wraiths hit reg issues have been resolved??

Message 5 of 5 (1,212 Views)