Re: No recoil!!

by Th3_VikiNG_WaY

Original Post

No recoil!!

★ Apprentice

So you know there a way to get no recoil. I do my part and report but I feel like you guys aren't making an example out of these losers

Message 1 of 8 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Whats the point in making a rank mode if the top preds are cheating ??

Message 2 of 8 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Th3_VikiNG_WaYdon't waste your time mate , this post will be ignored same as others just because you are pointing something at the preds

Message 3 of 8 (738 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Th3_VikiNG_WaY What platform are you playing on?

There is a way to learn recoil patterns as well by the way, its something that I did with the Havoc back in S5 I think.

I was able to melt players from quite far away and got tons of messages on PS4 being accused of cheating.
Message 4 of 8 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
With preds is a different case, when people say oh I mastered this guns recoil I say okay, or two guns even I say okay, but the preds / streamers / pros / gods pick up every gun and they straight laser with it, now that's not possible, why? Now here comes "but they played 21K hours and they got skill" yes, but they have a favorite gun maximum 2-3 favorite guns, they pick up certain guns and drop it * soon as the favorite gun appears and role that, so the experience and practise with those guns drops, but never mind they laser with every gun

PS: this is a long time problem, what is ignored by the developers and the fans are so ignorant that they just don't want to accept the fact
Message 5 of 8 (678 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 There are AutoHotKey no recoil scripts that can on the fly choose the right pattern cancellation depending on which gun they pick up. They are undetectable also...they run a base script that hides the fact they are running an AHK script to begin with but then it has hotkeys to set for the recoil pattern you want cancelled which then will reload the script you need to run for the guns you picked up.

It's basic scripting stuff but most people don't understand things like this can be done totally undetectable to cheat detection in games.
Message 6 of 8 (654 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would agree with that statement other than the fact the weapon shoots so damn straight the game can't even compute the damage roll up not to mention the kid was on a 14 kill bomb and stats did not match up. Neither did skill level. Just pushing in the middle straight in peoples face like the kid had no fear a.k.a a cheat. 

Message 7 of 8 (650 Views)

★ Apprentice

But you know how the saying goes you can't beat them join them or quit. Call of duty im coming back cause I ain't never been a p#$$% cheat.

Message 8 of 8 (646 Views)