Original Post

Re: No new players can play Apex

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

yea SBMM ruined the fun of this game

Message 11 of 17 (320 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I play on pc. Butbthanjs for the help. Means a lot to me and shows how nice this community can be.

Message 12 of 17 (296 Views)

Champion
@syzole Lots of good suggestions here. Keep working at it. Try doing mainly 3rd parties while you figure out guns and stuff. Dont purposely just take on anyone.
Message 13 of 17 (284 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I hear the best way to improve is by dropping hot and rushing everyone.

Message 14 of 17 (278 Views)

★★★ Expert
@syzole Not really. Knowing the map, the legends, the gear, the movement ,the ring is key and the best way to learn them properly is to survive long enough.
Message 15 of 17 (254 Views)

★ Expert

Yes, AP is hard for newbs, but you have to work. When I started I could go 4-5 games with 0 damage, never mind a kill. If you're on a console look at your gamepad - there's twelve buttons and two sticks you've got to learn how to work without thinking about it.

After three months I have 30 S5 wins and hardly ever am deaded without >200 damage and 1 kill at the bare minimum. You have to learn which guns you can use (for me, Spitfire, Flatline, R301 and any sniper) and then work to get those guns upgraded. Learn which characters suit you (for me Bloodhound > Caustic > Mirage) and learn how to use them. Learn the maps and which LVs are good for you and which are bang bang you're dead.

It ain't easy but it's worth the ride.

Message 16 of 17 (222 Views)

Champion
@syzole No not at all. Dropping hot is the ultimate RNG. Whoever gets the armor and gun will feel like they are awesome when they kill a bunch of unarmed people. You need to drop, get at least beginning loot and then figure out a fight. I highly suggest playing worlds edge and dropping to survey camp. There are at least 12 guns on the wall there and plenty of loot for a whole team.

Then you need to learn ring position. If you play the game enough you will learn to predict where the ring is going.
Message 17 of 17 (202 Views)