No lootboxes after leveling up?

by Markusz88

Original Post

No lootboxes after leveling up?

★ Apprentice

I don't remember if it was like this in lower levels but now I just go on 3-4 levels and only get the 600 tokens but no loot boxes.. C'mon

Message 1 of 6 (311 Views)

Re: No lootboxes after leveling up?

★★★ Apprentice
I agree it feels bad when the Apex Packs from leveling thin out. Hopefully the season rewards will supplement rewards for non-Apex pack levelups.

If they do, that doesn't really help atm, and that assumes there will be a Free tier of seasonal drops.
Message 2 of 6 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

CM replied to another post that you get 45 crates from lvl 1-100. Complaining about not getting free stuff in a free to play game is kinda..silly?

Message 3 of 6 (277 Views)

★ Apprentice

Complaining? A game needs to stay fun and if I get no rewards for winning the game or leveling up it becomes quite bothersome. And I would be willing to lay down money for it but I am not going to spend cash on random lootboxes which will give me skins and colors for characters I won't even use. Give me the option to buy skins I want and I'll hapilly lay down 20-30 bucks.

Message 4 of 6 (259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It is a strange time we live in where any feedback is immediately condemned as complaining.

The free packs are there as an incentive to keep people playing, to say that the incentive is diminished once the game starts giving less of that incentive is not a complaint, it is an observation offered as feedback to the developer.

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Strange, I play this game because the gameplay is fun, engaging and rewarding in itself, not on the off-chance to see a yellow beam out of a pyramid droid. There are plenty of digital slot machine sites out there, if that's your idea of proper rewards.

Message 6 of 6 (239 Views)