Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No loot after killing boss.

by AOD_XORNSTAR

Original Post

No loot after killing boss.

★★ Apprentice

I ran this purple tower icon where I have to kill the gigantic scar at the end.

Before you fight vs him you get 2 chests that contain loot but after killing him not?

I think esp after killing a boss you should get the best rewards (means highest chance to drop something in higher quality)

Currently it seems that you only get the 2 chests before the boss encounter and for killing the boss nothing.

Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)

@CroDanZ wrote:

I ran this purple tower icon where I have to kill the gigantic scar at the end.

Before you fight vs him you get 2 chests that contain loot but after killing him not?

I think esp after killing a boss you should get the best rewards (means highest chance to drop something in higher quality)

Currently it seems that you only get the 2 chests before the boss encounter and for killing the boss nothing.

You do get stuff at the end but there is no chest to see.

It has been raised,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Think that's intended , even in the demo boss had no chest drops thus is because there is no point as the drops are random .....a normal scar you can kill in 5 secs will have same chance as the spider queen.

Which i prefer so you don't have to repeat the same dungeon over and over for aspecific loot
Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)
Twitter Stream