Re: No kills since update

by hayhor

Original Post

No kills since update

★ Expert

Okay, I'm not the best player in the world, 100-200 damage average, the occasional 300+, the occasional 0, 1-2 kills per game. Returning to FPSs during lockdown after six years.

Since the latest update I haven't gotten one single kill. I think, maybe 2-3 knockdowns. 30ish games.

I tried A&D but the snipers were more use if you threw them at people. I wasn't the only one suffering, I was in a team of three sniping from distance at the general melee at the new satellite base. I got 0 damage, one of my TMs, 3.

(S)hit reg problems again. Emptied an entire Prowler clip into a Causitc, got 14 damage.

Last game - BH scanned, me (as Crypto) droned for a good 30 seconds the area between us and the ring. Nothing, na-da. We turned to move in the opposite direction and an enemy team emerged from the area we'd just scanned and downed us.

Just hope it's server overload because of the event but If things continue like this, I'm done Frown

Message 1 of 30 (669 Views)

★ Guide

Crypto is a free kill if you dont have a good team supporting you. Especially with everyone having snipers and shotguns... go in drone in a bad spot and you get 1 shotted. 

Message 2 of 30 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's fun to snipe. I had some crazy knockdowns with Longbow(sometimes with 1x equipped lol). The best scope for longbow IMO is 4x-10x. That thing slaps cheeks. No hot reg issue on my end. I had some good games but had also my fair share of stupid, zero IQ, braindead teammates as usual.

Message 3 of 30 (643 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy I cant play this mode... I cant stand shotguns & dislike snipers xD. Hope it goes better for you. If not... well...

To get good fortune you have to donate to the koochi-trust. Guaranteed success!
Message 4 of 30 (632 Views)

Champion

I had a lot of fun tonight in the ltm and reg mode. For once I didnt see any issues on day one of an update, well other than some people that couldnt get any damage.

Finding a kraber on the ground was great btw! 😂

Message 5 of 30 (565 Views)

★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Probably just having a bad day or something.
I did fine, got like two wins.
Message 6 of 30 (559 Views)

This game is so up ad down it almost feels like it is on purpose by the developers. I played 15 games last night and only had 6 kills. Normally I would have 30... I almost smashed my controller in the last game. 

Message 7 of 30 (550 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter You hear that demonic voice saying “Do it next time. Do it!”? Listen to it xD
Message 8 of 30 (522 Views)

★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter Ngl that isn’t the best average.
That’d be 2 kills per game,

It also would depend on the mode you play. Ranked is difficult.
Message 9 of 30 (480 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy actually i logged in today to the forum just to ask , is anyone feels that there is something strange happening since the update ?
the game feels glitchy ,unstable and feels wrong . i can always feel something like a lag but its not lagging , am playing with 11 MS ping and i know what the lag is and this is not a lag its like there is a split second where you lose a frame or something and it feels like the game suddenly accelerate .
i dont know i to technically describe it exactly
Message 10 of 30 (455 Views)