No crossplay for pro club why?

by IOsy13I

Original Post

No crossplay for pro club why?

★★★ Apprentice

Will the community get an exact answer why this option is not in the game? The community want one thing/update for this mode and this is the most important thing. Apex, Cod, etc . can handle more players from more generations and platfroms than fifa needs oh and more players than 22, so i dont understand it, FUT can but pro clubs not.

Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Re: No crossplay for pro club why?

★ Guide

There's no money to be made from the mode, so they don't care what the community would like. The main thing is money money money

Message 2 of 4 (503 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @IOsy13I,

as one of our producers said in one of our Top Bins livestreams, we are facing more difficulties in making cross-play possible in modes where more than one player per team is playing. So Co-op modes and Pro Clubs are modes where this applies. 

I am sorry that we won't have this feature at launch, but our team are working on making this possible in the future. 

-rephii

Message 3 of 4 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Any possibility that cross play comes later times in fifa 23?

Message 4 of 4 (438 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help