Re: No ads in pvz heroes

by valandorn

Original Post

No ads in pvz heroes

★★ Novice

I recently upgraded the os of my LG g5 vs987 with the latest security updates and I stopped seeing ads in pvz héroes after this. I tried to reset advertising I'd but that didn't help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 14 (2,132 Views)

Community Manager

@IHarf Hi, can I check if standard troubleshooting has any effect? Have you tried restarting the device/reinstalling the app?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (2,110 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. I've done both. Still no ads. By restart do u mean disable it in the app manager then open it again? I did that too. 

Message 3 of 14 (2,099 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes. I've done both. Still no ads. By restart do u mean disable it in the app manager then open it again? I did that too.
Message 4 of 14 (2,085 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry, by restart I meant to power down your device for a minute or so, then start it back up. 

Do you have browser adblockers running? If so can you check if there are any settings there that might be relevant? You could also try disabling them temporarily as a test.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 14 (2,065 Views)

★★ Novice

No. No browser ad blockers. Also tried the reset. But it didn't work. Still no ads. 

Message 6 of 14 (2,026 Views)

Community Manager

@IHarf Thank you for the info provided. I'm not sure there's more I can do directly, but I'd like to gather more info. 

Can I double check the OS version you're on now? I assume it's VS7398EA.

Do you happen to recall the OS version you were on before? Had you been keeping your phone current?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 14 (2,000 Views)

★★ Novice

Went from vs9872da to vs9872da. This is the first time I have updated the phone. 

Message 8 of 14 (1,990 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue.

Message 9 of 14 (1,953 Views)

Community Manager

@valandorn Hi, are you using the same phone? If not, can I check your model number and your OS version?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 14 (1,921 Views)