No Response 5 Weeks - Banned Account

by eemccubed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Response 5 Weeks - Banned Account

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I started a case for a banned account about five weeks ago, but haven't received a response yet. I'm fairly certain my account was banned after someone gained access using an old password, since someone logged into my twitch account the same day that my apex account was banned. I understand that it can take a while, but I wanted to post since its been past the 14 days by now to see if someone could take a look. I'd really like to play on my account again. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Response 5 Weeks - Banned Account

Community Manager

Hey @eemccubed, our team aims to respond within 14 working days but during busy periods it can take longer.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team. 

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @eemccubed, our team aims to respond within 14 working days but during busy periods it can take longer.

The best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

My Case has been "in progress" for 2 months now about me being falsely banned, To be honest, they need a better customer response system. They give us no updates to our cases and it seems like they don't care. They always tell us the same excuse. "Be patient and wait for an email from our TOS team" We want to know our case status and updates or any progress made. Even if it says "in progress" it doesn't seem that way

Message 3 of 4 (142 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AyoTerrisha, I took a look at your account and can see that your case is being investigated.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)