No Pvp

by sirskull22221

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

No Pvp

★★★ Newbie

Anthem should never go pvp and this is why. It will take away from the base game you wont have people playing it for what it was ment for which is to explore have fun with friends enjoy the beauty of the open world. The other reason it will bring the toxic crowd of people that shouldn't ever own a console at all it should be a game to relax to not have someone going hey bro 1v1 all the time cause those people have no lives and they probably were picked on as a kid or the one picking on the other kids at school and think there a god because there good at nothing else in real life also last thing I'm going to put on here which is I cant really speak for everyone but I do know myself and other like minded people will ask for a refund if it does go pvp or has pvp in it if people want pvp go play another game that was built to have it not expect developers to change it for the group of people who do want it

Message 1 of 3 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Pvp

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @sirskull22221, I would ask that in future if posting feedback you do so in a constructive manner and refrain from insulting other users.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @sirskull22221, I would ask that in future if posting feedback you do so in a constructive manner and refrain from insulting other users.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here I was thinking of buyind Anthem, now I learned they're going to add PVP.

Guess it saves me money, if I want to PVP I play Battlefield.

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)