Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No PvP = 25% off sale in just over 30 days on Newegg :)

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Highlighted

No PvP = 25% off sale in just over 30 days on Newegg :)

[ Edited ]

Title says it all but the fact that a junk game like Apex is kicking your butt is ridiculous!

Message 1 of 11 (253 Views)
Highlighted

Re: No PvP = 25% off sale in just over 30 days on Newegg :)

★★★★ Guide

I'd say it has less to do with no PVP and more to do with loot tables, bugs, and a general dissatisfaction with lack of endgame. PvP would have only compounded those existing problems and made them that much more glaring.

Message 2 of 11 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
The problem with today's mentality is that PvP is kind of considered the only "end-game" worthwhile.
I think it's sad. Personally, I don't do end-game. I just start a new game if I get overpowered and bored.

I think the only real problem Anthem has is the loot. We need more variety. At least several different weapons in each category and more components. Or if we don't get more variety in guns themselves, we need variety BETWEEN them. Say, there is only one LMG, but instead of only differing in secondary bonuses, they should differ in all stats. Make a range on DPS and RPM instead of them being all the same and half of the problems are gone.
Message 3 of 11 (234 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Guys, we are talking about PvP a lot in my subject. We trying to find some solve. Personally I don't see future in Anthem without PvP. Take a look on my subject and try to discuss about solves, how to compromise PvE and PvP. You can find there some ideas ATM.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-ideas-for-update-calendar-in-Anthem/m-p/7711338/page...

Message 4 of 11 (228 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
battlefield 5 PVP only game...50% off within a week
Message 5 of 11 (221 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I still don't get the need for pvp in every game. It almost always makes pve  or pvp suffer in one way or the other, and quite honestly I'm not that big on pvp anyway.

I'd be lying if I said anthem having no pvp at all wasn't a selling point for me. If they fix the bugs and issues it has, and expand on the selection of abilities and weapons, the game would have plenty of shelf life.

Half the reason people play games like diablo 3 is because there are just SO many options and ways to build on top of looking for perfect rolls that you can play the same class in a myriad of ways.

Message 6 of 11 (196 Views)
Highlighted

Battlefield 5 was pure crap.
Message 7 of 11 (192 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

The ONLY way I would accept PvP in this game is as a separate game mode with no exclusive rewards,  no changes to mechanics, skills, and weapons for PvP.  No patching for PvP.  Purely opt in and un forced.  No premade groups.

Pretty much sums it up.

Message 8 of 11 (177 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@SERAFIN_POL wrote:

Guys, we are talking about PvP a lot in my subject. We trying to find some solve. Personally I don't see future in Anthem without PvP. Take a look on my subject and try to discuss about solves, how to compromise PvE and PvP. You can find there some ideas ATM.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/My-ideas-for-update-calendar-in-Anthem/m-p/7711338/page...

Yeah people said the same thing about warframe so DE added it. Then people realized it sucked and DE hasnt touched it since. Warframe will be celebrating its six year anniversary in two days.😁

Message 9 of 11 (176 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Title says it all but the fact that a junk game like Apex is kicking your butt is ridiculous!

Grow up.

Message 10 of 11 (165 Views)
Twitter Stream