Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No Loot, No Changes, No Players

by jor19dan89

Original Post

No Loot, No Changes, No Players

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Lol wow seems everything I said has come true.  You still can’t legendary drops, and no you can’t even fill a matchmaking group lol.

Wow juts wow.  Even when destiny just alienates their entire playerbase BioWare remains silent.

Essentially confirming that You the game is never getting better.  Anything added will be minor that doesn’t fix any real issues.

Oh and a rumor that BioWare is blaming its customers for us trashing them.  They aren’t taking any responsibility for wasting seven ears or releasing one of the worst and unfinished games of all time.

Message 1 of 4 (167 Views)

★★ Guide

I have completed ToS and HoR on GM2 in a full squad with randoms about an hour ago, and I did get a legendary drop during ToS run.

Message 2 of 4 (153 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jor19dan89 wrote:

Lol wow seems everything I said has come true.  You still can’t legendary drops, and no you can’t even fill a matchmaking group lol.

Wow juts wow.  Even when destiny just alienates their entire playerbase BioWare remains silent.

Essentially confirming that You the game is never getting better.  Anything added will be minor that doesn’t fix any real issues.

Oh and a rumor that BioWare is blaming its customers for us trashing them.  They aren’t taking any responsibility for wasting seven ears or releasing one of the worst and unfinished games of all time.

It's even harder to get legendary drops when you don't play anymore. But I am not really missing out on anything. From what I can see, seems as though a lot were defending an empty castle.

Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Yep at release when they admitted their screw ups and said it would get fixed I believe them.

Iver two months in and no changes.  Either they are working at a snails pace which shame on them.

Or they’ve given up and shame on them.

I thought they were actually going to get to work and fix stuff but evidence suggests otherwise.

Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help