No Lifeline In Our Squad Here

by Paneross

Original Post

No Lifeline In Our Squad Here

★★ Guide

We like to EARN our purple/gold loot, from your corpses.

but really when you can outgun bad players, I love seeing more squads use her. Because that's more loot for me!

Message 1 of 9 (480 Views)

Re: No Lifeline In Our Squad Here

★★ Guide

Ok.

Message 2 of 9 (463 Views)

★★ Guide

@stevencloser wrote:

Ok.

Yes

Message 3 of 9 (449 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The tragedy is that he has to engage with people in the real world who might never know how awesome he is.

Message 4 of 9 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Capnbodes wrote:

The tragedy is that he has to engage with people in the real world who might never know how awesome he is.

The real tragedy is that your attempt to troll on a online forum will never land you any type of recognition outside of these threads. Pat yourself on the back, you're only a comedian in your own head.

I bet you can't wait until you're 80 to tell your grandkids about that one time you talked trash to some random guy online. #LifeGoals

Message 5 of 9 (426 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Paneross wrote:

@Capnbodes wrote:

The real tragedy is that your attempt to troll on a online forum will never land you any type of recognition outside of these threads. Pat yourself on the back, you're only a comedian in your own head.

I bet you can't wait until you're 80 to tell your grandkids about that one time you talked trash to some random guy online. #LifeGoals

Irony

Message 6 of 9 (422 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Paneross  

That's actually pretty funny,

I always end up getting your loot as a lifeline only player.
Solo winning entire matches.
And a fun fact I can actually back up that claim by providing evidence unlike your silly opinion. 

Behold and gaze upon my awesomeness!

aaawyeah.png

Message 7 of 9 (397 Views)

★★★ Guide
And to spice things up, I hardly call in any life line packs, as I rarely need them your corpse usually drops better items.
Message 8 of 9 (396 Views)

★★★ Novice

No one cares.

Message 9 of 9 (393 Views)