Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Legendary Drop from Legendary Quest [- ^ - ] ....

by PinkieNymph

Original Post

No Legendary Drop from Legendary Quest [- ^ - ] ....

★★ Guide

I just done legendary 1 time per a day quest at Gm2 . and its not give me any Legendary drop . - ^ - ...

this is bad - ^ -  its a trap ever !

no cheer 

Message 1 of 10 (250 Views)

Re: No Legendary Drop from Legendary Quest [- ^ - ] ....

★★ Guide
You need to do it on GM3 in order to get the drop
Message 2 of 10 (247 Views)

★★ Guide

@MrCrusteePants wrote:
You need to do it on GM3 in order to get the drop

if you just kidding me please say :0 . I will do it tomorrow couz its my nap time now. if you not say anything and tomorrow

I run gm3 and not drop it. I will really rage on you ! ~\O/~ <- like this 

Message 3 of 10 (226 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just did it on gm3 and nobody in my group got one from it...

Message 4 of 10 (210 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can't be true.  I just did one on GM3 as well and none of us got one.  All I saw was another sea of Blues/Purples...

Message 5 of 10 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@PinkieNymphWas it actually stated anywhere that legendary missions would actually guarantee legendary drops at the end? I just check the Patch Notes 1.0.4 and they don't and I don't remember there being anything that said they would so now I'm totally confused. I know Legendary contracts only guarantee a Masterwork drop on completion, so my thought was that legendary missions were going to be the same way.

Message 6 of 10 (193 Views)

★★★ Guide

Are the legendary missions suppose to grant a legendary at the end in the same way legendary contracts give a MW? 

I have not heard this, just that it gives a key for the SH chest

Message 7 of 10 (178 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I was pretty sure they never said there was a guaranteed legendary drop, also the legendary mission should be repeatable. What they said is that there should only be 1 specific mission available and that it rotates every 24 hours.
Message 8 of 10 (177 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

@PinkieNymphWas it actually stated anywhere that legendary missions would actually guarantee legendary drops at the end? I just check the Patch Notes 1.0.4 and they don't and I don't remember there being anything that said they would so now I'm totally confused. I know Legendary contracts only guarantee a Masterwork drop on completion, so my thought was that legendary missions were going to be the same way.

Just more "content"

Message 9 of 10 (175 Views)

★★ Apprentice

All they said was it's hard and guaranteed to have an apex enemy in it, like an ursix or fury. 

Given that apex tier enemies have a specifically boosted droprate on top of the difficulty modifier, plus they now have a chance to drop extra items, I'd imagine it's less about the chest than it is the potential drops from the apex enemy.

Message 10 of 10 (146 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help