Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: No Legendary Drop from Legendary Quest [- ^ - ] ....

by buddahcjcc

Original Post

Highlighted

No Legendary Drop from Legendary Quest [- ^ - ] ....

★★ Guide

I just done legendary 1 time per a day quest at Gm2 . and its not give me any Legendary drop . - ^ - ...

this is bad - ^ -  its a trap ever !

no cheer 

Message 1 of 10 (272 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
You need to do it on GM3 in order to get the drop
Message 2 of 10 (269 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@MrCrusteePants wrote:
You need to do it on GM3 in order to get the drop

if you just kidding me please say :0 . I will do it tomorrow couz its my nap time now. if you not say anything and tomorrow

I run gm3 and not drop it. I will really rage on you ! ~\O/~ <- like this 

Message 3 of 10 (248 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I just did it on gm3 and nobody in my group got one from it...

Message 4 of 10 (232 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Can't be true.  I just did one on GM3 as well and none of us got one.  All I saw was another sea of Blues/Purples...

Message 5 of 10 (222 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@PinkieNymphWas it actually stated anywhere that legendary missions would actually guarantee legendary drops at the end? I just check the Patch Notes 1.0.4 and they don't and I don't remember there being anything that said they would so now I'm totally confused. I know Legendary contracts only guarantee a Masterwork drop on completion, so my thought was that legendary missions were going to be the same way.

Message 6 of 10 (215 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Are the legendary missions suppose to grant a legendary at the end in the same way legendary contracts give a MW? 

I have not heard this, just that it gives a key for the SH chest

Message 7 of 10 (200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I was pretty sure they never said there was a guaranteed legendary drop, also the legendary mission should be repeatable. What they said is that there should only be 1 specific mission available and that it rotates every 24 hours.
Message 8 of 10 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@WPScorpionWind wrote:

@PinkieNymphWas it actually stated anywhere that legendary missions would actually guarantee legendary drops at the end? I just check the Patch Notes 1.0.4 and they don't and I don't remember there being anything that said they would so now I'm totally confused. I know Legendary contracts only guarantee a Masterwork drop on completion, so my thought was that legendary missions were going to be the same way.

Just more "content"

Message 9 of 10 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

All they said was it's hard and guaranteed to have an apex enemy in it, like an ursix or fury. 

Given that apex tier enemies have a specifically boosted droprate on top of the difficulty modifier, plus they now have a chance to drop extra items, I'd imagine it's less about the chest than it is the potential drops from the apex enemy.

Message 10 of 10 (168 Views)
Twitter Stream