No General Zero hour on EA shop

by myosithuhtun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No General Zero hour on EA shop

★ Novice

Why cant i find Generals Zero Hour on Origin?

Spoiler

Message 1 of 4 (553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No General Zero hour on EA shop

Community Manager
@myosithuhtun If you are searching for it by itself you will be unable to find it, however, Generals Zero Hour is apart of the "Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection".

Can you confirm if you see it under the collection on your end?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (519 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@myosithuhtun If you are searching for it by itself you will be unable to find it, however, Generals Zero Hour is apart of the "Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection".

Can you confirm if you see it under the collection on your end?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (520 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks 😊

Message 3 of 4 (514 Views)

★ Novice

Can i play MoB version on that? Reborn 5 mob

Message 4 of 4 (510 Views)