Re: No Fill Means Nothing

by nejackso1

Original Post

No Fill Means Nothing

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do not understand what is the sense of having the no fill option when you still get no teammates in this game whether the checkmark is on or off. They are too stuck up to make a simple solos mode because they whine that it is a team based game, but how can it be team based if you still get no teammates? The matchmaking in this game is horrendous. It is like they almost force you to play stupid trios just so you have more possibility of actually getting teammates even though they are not good teammates because they never are. Duos is messed up right now. The whole lobby has teammates, but I launch into every single game with none at all. It has been messed up since the Chaos Theory update. I am about getting sick of all the nonsense in this game. It is hard to even enjoy playing this game anymore. 

Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)

@Joker112914 it is actually a team based game. Solo mode won't make sense, since people won't be using almost all of the legends because their skills are usually oriented on team play. It's just going to be 60 Wraiths on one map. Don't think it's going to be fun.

Anyway, just get find a good discord server with Apex players, find a teammate or two and play it as it was designed to be played Standard smile
Message 2 of 3 (100 Views)

★ Guide
@Joker112914 I'd be fine if they just took the no fill option away completely. Since the day it was introduced, the Duo queue has been completely broken. I have never tried to "no fill" solo but about 95% of my duos games, I'm solo.

It's something that's been an issue since it was introduced and if they can't get it right, then I'd rather they just remove no fill completely. Season 8 has been a cruise ship disaster in general, not sure why they decided to add this thing they couldn't get right now.
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)