No Beta pre load on Origin

by Jkati0128

Original Post

No Beta pre load on Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

2042 pre load only BETA on steam and EA play not Orgin ?

Message 1 of 12 (808 Views)

Re: No Beta pre load on Origin

★★★★ Novice

I was able to preload on Origin (you might want to try restarting your client), but once I started the game it said that I had to be an Origin Play member (which I am) to participate in the beta.    I know the beta isn't live yet, so hopefully this is just a generic error message..

Message 2 of 12 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ekoostik i click it, it says added to game library but doesnt do the big pre load down Frown
Message 3 of 12 (794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After you click it, go back to your game library and it should be there.  Then, just right click on it and hit download .   Make sure you're not filtering anything in your games library like "installed games" or something like that. 

e9iX4J9.png

Message 4 of 12 (786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so the beta is NOT live yet??

Message 5 of 12 (783 Views)

★★ Novice

Also having this issue where I have clicked "try it now", and it says it added to my game library. I go back and it is NOT in my library. All filters are clear, I have cleared origin cache and restarted as well.

Message 6 of 12 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah nothing is coming up, cleared all filters but no beta is showing up, only thing showing up is 2042 preload November 10th  

Message 7 of 12 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Not sure what to tell you. sorry.  Have you pre-ordered (or are an EA Play Member)?   You might have to be in order to pre-load it today.  I'm EA Play and I was able to pre-load it.

Also, no, Beta is not live yet, it starts on the 6th.   https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-2042/open-beta

(edit: clarity)

Message 8 of 12 (767 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It says added to game library but nothing shows in the library and just takes me to my pre order , thanks so much for your time and effort but this must be a issue with ea/orgin 

Message 9 of 12 (745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Sorry I couldn't help.  There's an actual BF2042 beta forum area with lots of people posting, maybe you can find a solution there.  Here you go, best of luck:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/bd-p/battlefield-2042-beta-feedback-en

Message 10 of 12 (738 Views)