Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

No Alliance Coins

by NoDe31

Original Post

No Alliance Coins

★★ Apprentice

Am i only one who did not get Alliance Coins? Weakly was reset before 6h , but no coins whatsoever... I should get 10K, but i get nothing...

Message 1 of 4 (86 Views)

Re: No Alliance Coins

★★★ Apprentice

@NoDe31 wrote:

Am i only one who did not get Alliance Coins? Weakly was reset before 6h , but no coins whatsoever... I should get 10K, but i get nothing...

That's because no one is playing this * game. You're whole alliance quit a week ago lol

Message 2 of 4 (77 Views)

@NoDe31 wrote:

Coin usually gets granted the day after the reset, there will be a System Message on logging in:

"Social Rewards"

'Check the Forge or Vault for any new items gained during the Expedition. REWARDS [xxxxx] Coin.'

If you've had the message in past weeks, then nothing to be concerned about, the coin is likely to drop later in the day. I haven't had my 11,000 coin yet and I've had it around now each week the last 6 weeks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 4 (58 Views)

★★★ Guide

hi Standard smile

same problemComputer

i did not get Alliance Coins too Clock

Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help