Re: Night mode is not fun

by CRSSQUARED

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, that's just like your opinion. Man. I happen to think it's a ton of fun. 

Message 11 of 18 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MinoaSpartan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBB6JUcvJoo This video was very helpful for me. I hope this video helps you escape the cops a bit easier. You can do it, bro!
Message 12 of 18 (622 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@KazeNoSokudo wrote:
@MinoaSpartanhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBB6JUcvJoo This video was very helpful for me. I hope this video helps you escape the cops a bit easier. You can do it, bro!

Thank you!

Message 13 of 18 (599 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MinoaSpartan i started this game a few weeks ago and wasn't having any problems until last when i returned and had my * handed to me haha. i think its all about not going over level 3 early on then working your way up from there.
Message 14 of 18 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I leveled two crews from 1 to 50 so I had my share of night races. Wink Night races are good fun, the cops follow a clear set of mechanics so once you know those it becomes pretty easy. Same for dodging traffic. Learn the patterns.

Message 15 of 18 (535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MinoaSpartanThe cops pursuing you after a night race is do to the fact that they have a suspicion that you've have been street racing also remember the cops don't play by the rules at night so you gotta stay out of sight. Just saying also if you find this game difficult you should get better or maybe play something else.

Message 16 of 18 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think @toddl1985 's advice is also solid: don't take it too far early on.

In the beginning you won't get great parts from the high heat races anyway, so just bump it until 1 or 2, maybe 3 then call it a night. Keep banking that rep until you can afford a decent car with decent parts.

Another few tips:

A nimble car is better than a fast car. I'm using the Exige S which is dirt cheap at 77k, an engine swap costs a measly 81k and it tops out at 373 kmh when fully tuned and lowest downforce. It's extremely nimble so very easy to lose the cops in the city area and it's also great at dodging traffing. Porsche 918 is great for this purpose too. Might be others but haven't tried most of the cars yet. :P

Use the radar disruptor to make evasion easier. I combine it with the repair kit, so I have a total of five repairs (three from gas stations and two from the kit). Use the gas stations first, save the repair kits for when you really need it. My runs end when I'm out of repair kits.

Last but not least: letting go of the throttle and using the brakes (including the handbrake) can save your life. Yes, this is an arcade game, but that doesn't mean you can just floor it all the time, there are mechanics. And each car behaves differently so pick what suits your style.

Message 17 of 18 (502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@NLxAROSA wrote:

I think @toddl1985 's advice is also solid: don't take it too far early on.

In the beginning you won't get great parts from the high heat races anyway, so just bump it until 1 or 2, maybe 3 then call it a night. Keep banking that rep until you can afford a decent car with decent parts.

Another few tips:

A nimble car is better than a fast car. I'm using the Exige S which is dirt cheap at 77k, an engine swap costs a measly 81k and it tops out at 373 kmh when fully tuned and lowest downforce. It's extremely nimble so very easy to lose the cops in the city area and it's also great at dodging traffing. Porsche 918 is great for this purpose too. Might be others but haven't tried most of the cars yet. :P

Use the radar disruptor to make evasion easier. I combine it with the repair kit, so I have a total of five repairs (three from gas stations and two from the kit). Use the gas stations first, save the repair kits for when you really need it. My runs end when I'm out of repair kits.

Last but not least: letting go of the throttle and using the brakes (including the handbrake) can save your life. Yes, this is an arcade game, but that doesn't mean you can just floor it all the time, there are mechanics. And each car behaves differently so pick what suits your style.

Thank you for the advice. I will try your suggestions. You mentioned that you have two 50-level crews. Do you have space for a member on one of your crews? I’m currently on my default Ghost crew that stalled around level 47-48. Thank you!

Message 18 of 18 (476 Views)