Re: Nifty things AI can do that humans can't

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nifty things AI can do that humans can't

★ Expert

I saw a rose AI reviving a dead sunflower but the sunflower was still healing the rose.

I saw all zombie classes shooting my chomper and sometimes killing while being eaten.

I saw many instances of two things at once such as shooting while using abilities such as shadow sneak, outta fight.

Instant activation on abilities while running then stopping such as disco tornado, big bang beam.

Insta killing me when I'm at full health with no indication of what they used never mind it would be impossible with any weapon.

Message 1 of 5 (660 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

I notice that all Al automatically can Super Saviour their allies, even if they are not Support characters. They can use their abilities during revives, even if they are Attack or Defend characters, unrestricted. They can begin reviving allies abnormally fast as well.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (492 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Gormey Chompers can spit while sprinting
Message 2 of 5 (631 Views)

★★ Guide

@Gormey players can do the first one its a new bug with sunflower.

Message 3 of 5 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Jacob2of3 Really? How? Standard smile Do you have to heal before you died?
Message 4 of 5 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I notice that all Al automatically can Super Saviour their allies, even if they are not Support characters. They can use their abilities during revives, even if they are Attack or Defend characters, unrestricted. They can begin reviving allies abnormally fast as well.

Message 5 of 5 (493 Views)