Nickname players only giving +2 boost

by Mannyfresh911521

Original Post

Nickname spicy P does not boost "block" statistic.

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Nickname spicy P does not boost "block" statistic.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Observe the nickname spicy p 96 ovr card stats in a lineup.
What happens when the bug occurs? He has a brick wall icon, but lacks a boost to the "block" statistic.
What do you expect to see? A boost to the "block" statistic.

Nickname spicy P does not boost "block" statistic.

Message 1 of 9 (1,430 Views)

[ Edited ]

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug nickname players have ultra boost why its only giving +2 boost and the elites giving +4 makes no sense
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fix the boost on all ultra players and jerseys
What happens when the bug occurs? less boost and lower performance
What do you expect to see? nickname players ultra boost to give the right amount of boost not just +2

All the nickname players all have ultra boost so why its only giving +2 instead of +4 or +6 isn't ultra boost higher that Elite, Elite boost gives +4 i am better off with the elite boost cause you guys haven't fixed the boost on the nickname players!!

Message 2 of 9 (1,406 Views)

All the nickname players all have ultra boost so why its only giving +2 instead of +4 or +6 isn't ultra boost higher that Elite, Elite boost gives +4 i am better off with the elite boost cause you guys haven't fixed the boost on the nickname players, idk if anyone else has noticed it but i did and i spend alot of money getting these nickname players thinking im going to get ultra boost which is +6 and its giving only +2 boost why is that i know im not wrong this needs to get fixed!! 

Message 3 of 9 (1,402 Views)

Re: Nickname spicy P does not boost "block" statistic.

Community Manager

@teamfennell 

If Spicy P is in your starting lineup do you see the boost? 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,368 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the response!  No, it does not work when Spicy is in starting lineup either.

Message 5 of 9 (1,355 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Bro I'm having a complete out of the world problem. Now I don't know if that's the technical glitch or visual glitch but for now all I know that the same was not there previously. And kinda notice it since day before yesterday. So the concern is one of my nickname players" THE DREAM" showing golden colour boosts now. But the same was showing blue colour from the start. I still don't understand how this boost concept works but this much is clear that the weakest one is gold boost. I'm also attaching the snapshots for further clarification. Please look into it and do let me know what it is actually. Thanks

Message 6 of 9 (1,301 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you, @divit2019 

If you're experiencing visual issues with the Nickname players please send me these details below in a DIRECT MESSAGE (Select my name here to visit my profile to send me a DM)

• NBA LIVE Mobile USER ID (Number in the top right corner under in-game Settings) DO NOT SHARE PUBLICLY
  • Item you were reporting
  • Description of what is happening (if you haven't procided one yet in this post)
  • Device type you are playing on (ex: Samsung Galaxy S21, iPhone 10)
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice

Do I need to do that in addition to my original thread here?  Surely I've done enough already to indicate that Spicy P should have a block boost, but does not.

Message 8 of 9 (1,263 Views)

Community Manager
@teamfennell You're good on your end, thank you!
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,236 Views)