Re: Nfs-No limits multiple crates

by svdljst

Original Post

Nfs-No limits multiple crates

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
In the last update the developers increased the golden crates price, from 90 to 100 gold.
It was 10 multiple crates for 900 and now the multiple golden crates purchase is 5 crates for 500 gold.
My suggestion is to make some discount for multiple crates purchase.
Message 1 of 2 (571 Views)

Re: Nfs-No limits multiple crates

★★★★ Apprentice

To some extent I agree with you about the volume discount. But for me, since very early on in the game, I have believed the "free" golden crates were overpriced. Granted very little effort is required, but for the last year or more, mostly what I get for golden crates is recycle points and a few legendary (yellow) parts that I could use. Now I might get something useful. For instance, if I buy the 5x crate right now, I will get some blueprints for my Dodge Demon, which I can actually use. Might get something else useful, but probably not. But might! Is it worth 500 gold? Or even 300 gold? That is the question, isn't it? Gold crates have improved from no possible benefit to at least some positive benefit. 10 or 100 more gold is not really significant considering the potential gain. Potential gain also changes as you progress in the game, such that eventually the cost always outweighs the gain.

Message 2 of 2 (547 Views)