Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Next patch at 12th of March-Are you kidding me?!?

by Ri0tous

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@dazowtony wrote:

The only reason they are doing this on the 12th is because the division 2 is coming out that day.  I bet anything that this patch will be rushed and will fix some issues while creating new ones.  

Always happens, you fix one thing something else gets broken.

Message 11 of 51 (2,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bioware has been working their * off getting things fixed and making changes thav the community want, they're getting to it. At least it's not bungie slowness of updates :P

Message 12 of 51 (2,106 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GeoDP wrote:

1 week isn't "patient" enough? And read my post again...that was just an example I gave him that happened to me,I know he didn't say it. You clearly misunderstood.

I did not misunderstand you, you didn't list anything else.so there was nothing else to address.  As @SofaJockeyUK said 2-3 weeks is usually the big patch, tomorrow will be the start of week two.

Message 13 of 51 (2,099 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GeoDP wrote:

So you are telling me BioWare that I have to wait 1 more week until the "Stronghold disappearing" bug is fixed? Maybe even more if the patch at the 12th does not address the issue...

2 WEEKS SINCE THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY WITHOUT  2 OF THE 3 STRONGHOLDS (in my case)?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

Source? 

If it is true and the update will be on the 12 well .... too late for me, i won't renew Premier to see IF they add content and fix, especially when Division will be out and friends will be playing that, sadly.

Message 14 of 51 (2,095 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No, a week isnt patient enough roflmao. If someone hadnt bought this game for me for my 41st birthday I wouldnt be even looking at it for 6 months to a year at least.

seriously man, have patience

Message 15 of 51 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

looks like i will be playing other games for the next 2 weeks maybe they will speed it up when there player base drops through the floor

Message 16 of 51 (2,090 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 17 of 51 (2,084 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 18 of 51 (2,081 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@GeoDP wrote:

https://twitter.com/BenIrvo/status/1101636145656549376 Here is the source.

and if you follow that conversation he is discussing the fix for the inscription on a particular MW component. I don't see it as him saying nothing before the 12th. I think that would be a big mistake, there are currently a lot of people who can hardly even play.

Message 19 of 51 (2,069 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Most of these people are right if you agree or disagree with how they handle updates it doesn't matter, Destiny 1 had slow updates, Division 1 had super slow updates at the start, am not playing anthem for 3-6 months now due to the lack luster updates and content in general IMO. Just wait the game will be better in a few months hopefully 

Message 20 of 51 (2,059 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help