Next-gen update

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

Next-gen update

★ Expert

So with the next-gen consoles lots of games will have some kind of performance upgrades. For now nothing has been said for Apex. Will it have an update as well? Like it would be nice to see 120 fps finally and improved textures(I don't even hope for server improvements, completely gave up on that lol). Oh and another question. If we get an update, will it be free? lol

Message 1 of 9 (1,000 Views)

Re: Next-gen update

Champion
@Cro_Pittt It is amazing how they wont say either way.
Message 2 of 9 (997 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor Honestly i'm more scared if they say that it will not be free lol, just like bunch of other games.

Message 3 of 9 (971 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt Having to pay wouldnt bother me at all, provided I could run 120 fps.
Message 4 of 9 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor But i already play at 144 and i'm not paying extra!
Message 5 of 9 (949 Views)

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM But you get all the cheats! 😜
Message 6 of 9 (940 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Getting warmed up for the future of human vs AI and you can't become inhumanly good just by playing against other humans!

Perfect practice = Practice becomes perfect, or in my case, getting drunk and repeatedly dying from wallhack and aimbot. xD
Message 7 of 9 (930 Views)

A next-gen always gives devs always the option to implement more features in-game.
Improving stability, increasing texture quality but i have no idea how or what they are going to do.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 8 of 9 (920 Views)

Champion

By adding a in game troubleshooting system, because all the issues are at the players end. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (898 Views)