Next Mode: PVE ?

by asukojo

Original Post

Next Mode: PVE ?

★★★★★ Expert

Seems we're going to get PVE mode , probably the last 2 weeks before session-2 end:

Message 1 of 8 (350 Views)

Re: Next Mode: PVE ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@asukojoI never watch such vids, I just wait till the content’s there or announced. But good, I’d love a pve or pvpve and if it comes my post from months ago will be substantiated

Message 2 of 8 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Did he say gravity star and pulse blade, yes please. 

lol to noob tubes.

Message 3 of 8 (318 Views)

PvE mode next!? I hope so, I'm getting tired with PvP, but I still can't get enough apex legends, so I need a game mode where I can chill and grind. I hope this is Co-op mode and not single player, coz single player is boring, it has to be fast paced, almost like pvp pace, and you can change the camera from first person to third person anytime, so I can enjoy my skin. So with PvE mode and third person view, it will be really worth it to buy character legendary skin, which I'm planning to do so.

Message 4 of 8 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@asukojo That would be cool. Especially for bad players like me.
Message 5 of 8 (265 Views)

★★ Guide
@asukojo And be fortnite 2.0 but with downgraded servers
Message 6 of 8 (230 Views)

★★★ Expert

Meanwhile, shots fired, looks like next is PVD, Players vs Devs :P.

Message 7 of 8 (226 Views)

★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe 

Summer vacation is basically over...Hoping it's less grindy...cause I've been giving it sh!t this past week to finish this crown event. 2  more daily challenges and finally done...Jesus...Back to school...soooo...that's that I guess...except for wkds of course! Sick

Heart

Message 8 of 8 (221 Views)