by asukojo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Next LTM Idea: You can select whatever legends you want

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent 

Ever feel that somebody taken your main legend during legend selection and you rage quit ?

How about LTM where you can select whatever legends you want, so you can have all players using same legends !

- Imagine Trio Caustic can do when they guard the building/area, it's OP.

- Imagine Trio Wattson can do when they guard the building, so many fences.

- Imagine you get bormbarment from 3 bangelore/Gibby at the same time , no way to escape

- Imagine 3 wraith create 3 daisy chain portals and keep jumping between them.

- Imagine 3 MIRAGEs pull ultimate at the same time.

- Imagine 2 crypto EMP you one after another, you shield is totally gone, then 3rd one is ready to EMP again when other 2 are closing in.

The imagination is unlimited....I think it's gonna be CHAOTIC, gonna be CRAZY, Gonna be FUN as well !

Message 1 of 30 (879 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Next LTM Idea: You can select whatever legends you want

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex I know that, but it's unlikely many team select trio Bangelore , probably just 4-5 teams max.

If people think one team combination can be so OP, actually it's not since trio can be neutralized by other trio team, for example:

1. You might team Caustic/Wattson team hunker building with so many gas-trap/fences is un-penetrable, but wait until trio Crypto come over and EMP all the traps/fences ! 

You might still need to watch out for the toxic fart though, so still need to respect the "fart" 

2. You might think trio mirage throwing ultimate can create chaos, but wait until trio bloodhound come over and calling ultimate at same time, he suddenly become exposed !

Well, you don't have to be trio with same legends to neutrilze trio of same legends, so it is a balance game mode.

View in thread

Message 6 of 30 (735 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@asukojo This needs to happen.
Message 2 of 30 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

Ever feel that somebody taken your main legend during legend selection and you rage quit ?

Well... no. And you're a terrible person if you do!

Other than that, this mode sounds awesome! Would be well paired with another chaotic modification like double the team sizes or put everyone's abilities on steroids.

Message 3 of 30 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Extremejinks So Wraith and Path would go back to pre nerf? :P
Message 4 of 30 (784 Views)

[ Edited ]

@apostolateofDOOM I have such mixed feelings on wraith. I can still post decent numbers with her but only when I’m at my best with movement.  Crouch spamming, jumping and just not missing a beat. I’m more consistent with other legends, ironically I’m more consistent with Bang who is considered one of the bottom 3 legends in the game right now.

@asukojo no I don’t leave if someone has picked my main. I just play as a legends I need for challenges. If I’ve completed all challenges I have 3 legends I like that I pick from. It would be a fun  LTM. But it might crash the servers. Have you seen the round of solos in which a group of 15-20+ bangs throw their ult at the same time? The game crashes...
https://youtu.be/my2MDh8fqJA

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 30 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex I know that, but it's unlikely many team select trio Bangelore , probably just 4-5 teams max.

If people think one team combination can be so OP, actually it's not since trio can be neutralized by other trio team, for example:

1. You might team Caustic/Wattson team hunker building with so many gas-trap/fences is un-penetrable, but wait until trio Crypto come over and EMP all the traps/fences ! 

You might still need to watch out for the toxic fart though, so still need to respect the "fart" 

2. You might think trio mirage throwing ultimate can create chaos, but wait until trio bloodhound come over and calling ultimate at same time, he suddenly become exposed !

Well, you don't have to be trio with same legends to neutrilze trio of same legends, so it is a balance game mode.

Message 6 of 30 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Overwatch did this in their arcade mode,and it's certainly chaotic. Luckily Apex is a little less ability focused so i think it would work pretty well.

+xp

Edit: @asukojo Sorry! Accidentally hit accept solution when i meant to +xp! Idk if a CM can revert this. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 30 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtag I like you new "power", no need to reverse ! Standard smile

Message 8 of 30 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@asukojo  hahaha well that's ok then. :D

P.S a triple beast of the hunt rush would be a sight to behold.....and a terrifying one at that!

Message 9 of 30 (697 Views)

Champion

@EA_David  @EA_Kent   at the very least a community voted event would be cool, i think it would be a really positive step towards greater player engagement that respawn are often accused of being lacking in.

Message 10 of 30 (681 Views)