Next Game Idea: characters/variants

by Iron_Guard8

Original Post

Re: Next Game Idea: characters/variants

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Iron_Guard8gw1 had a lot of balcony pots that could shoot downhill without much retaliation so they were always good spots, so what the heck happened with them in bfn?

Yeah I really loved the differing designs of the teams.

Superbrainz is mobile and can do a bit of range but he lacks the chompers instakill and ensaring abilities.

Cactus is a defensive sniper and deadbeard is an offensive one.

Corn's shuck shot launches two projectiles that have to connect while the zpg just has 1.

Sunflower is a direct healer that can keep opponents at bay with her attacks while scientist is a close range flanker who heals on the side.

Peashooter and soldier are the all aroind classes who do not play similar in the slightest with peashooter focusing on defense and soldier on offense.

All Star is more of an offensive tank and citron is a better defensive one.

I really liked how gw handled the overall class roles and made sure the counterpart on the opposing team played differently to seperate them and it's something I wish more shooters would do.

Lunchtime in the lab was surprisingly balanced in gw2. It took 2 of the most annoying classes to fight and made them duke it out.

Yeti could fight back against rooftop campers, unicorn could reach them by warp, goop could stop them from warping away, and chomp cannon could one shot them. Scientists also had healing and superior range on their side but due to scientists having to get close to maximize damage put them in chompers ballpark.

It was really fun and its just not the same in bfn with chompers 2 shot slobber rounds and insta warps.

Message 11 of 11 (140 Views)