Next Event, Each Player Should Have Different Weekly Hero Challenges

by GammaX6

Original Post

Next Event, Each Player Should Have Different Weekly Hero Challenges

★★★★ Guide

You see those 4 different hero challenges? Scientist, 80s Action Hero, Citron, Peashooter? Well... because of these, there are too many of the same hero. While some players think it's fun, I just think it adds more fuel to an issue we've all been discussing in the forums for a time "limiting heroes per game". Without proper team composition, some games cannot proceed well. People are forced to play those heroes and that ruins it for those who play to win.

To prevent that from happening next seasons, each player should get 4 entirely different heroes than others. This would ensure that there won't be too many scientist, too many peashooters, too many Chompers, too many Sunflowers...etc. Also, to prevent duplication, players should not get hero challenges they got from previous events. This could be done via recording which hero challenges those players have done previously.

Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)

Re: Next Event, Each Player Should Have Different Weekly Hero Challenges

★★★ Guide
@GammaX6 I hadn’t made the connection, but now that you mention it I have noticed a lot more citron in games than usual!

It occurred to me that the devs are trying to encourage players to use characters outside their comfort zone. I think that’s why they introduced Rando modes, and made playing them a weekly challenge.
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Next Event, Each Player Should Have Different Weekly Hero Challenges

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@GammaX6Yes, I'd noticed this as well and deliberately haven't done my challenges in the left-to-right order, but even so because there are only four to choose from, there are still too many of each type in the lobbies for comfort.
Good idea 👍

(Edited for typo!)

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)