Newbie to NFS Heat

by EdgeP12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Newbie to NFS Heat

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello Guys,

I am new to NFS heat and it's been a while since I played nfs games. I have a couple of questions:

1- What happens if I win race as 2nd or 3rd or last?

2-I have the Merc AMG C63 coupee with power 253  and close to the corner between race and road. But I find difficulty winning events 240 events as first. Is that normal? I am playing on Medium.

3- How do you guys escape cops? Way back in the very old most wanted we used to smash stuff and kill cops or hide in spot. What do I do here?

Note: the old games had many guides, I wish this one had the same. That's why I am confused a bit.

Sorry for for too many questions.

Message 1 of 6 (2,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Newbie to NFS Heat

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

- Finishing a race in 2nd or 3rd still means getting a decent amount of money (even last pays relatively well, I think, never tried).

-  Difficulty:  Medium difficulty is not really medium, it's the equivalent of hard.  Easy = Pushover, Medium = Hard, Hard = Extremely Hard.

- Cops: The cops in this game are very persistent and very stupid; you cannot outrun them - they will simply rubberband their way to you rear bumper.  Jumping over things - They will crash, Jumping on top of a Steel Crate - They will crash and won't be able to chase you.  Be careful about the crates tho, as they can still bust you if you are in the vicinity of their line of sight, so don't camp beside them..

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (2,129 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

- Finishing a race in 2nd or 3rd still means getting a decent amount of money (even last pays relatively well, I think, never tried).

-  Difficulty:  Medium difficulty is not really medium, it's the equivalent of hard.  Easy = Pushover, Medium = Hard, Hard = Extremely Hard.

- Cops: The cops in this game are very persistent and very stupid; you cannot outrun them - they will simply rubberband their way to you rear bumper.  Jumping over things - They will crash, Jumping on top of a Steel Crate - They will crash and won't be able to chase you.  Be careful about the crates tho, as they can still bust you if you are in the vicinity of their line of sight, so don't camp beside them..

Message 2 of 6 (2,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EdgeP12Since you are low in lvl don't go above heat lvl 2 at night when you hit heat lvl 2 just go to safe house and come back out side its safer that way. Unlock as much parts as you can try not to spend all of your cash on cars, grind as much cash as you can in day time but remember the more you do daytime events the more the cash rewards goes down so again return to garage and come back out side. Do all that and you get millions and millions of cash in no time. For night time get the repair kit and damage reduction. And don't fight back at cops its not worth it. As for parts use track suspension, on-road tires and track differential on most cars some on others you need to use full on-road parts just test them out how they handle you will get the idea.

Message 3 of 6 (2,101 Views)

★★ Novice
@ZeroMcDol Many thanks buddy. You are great Standard smile .
Message 4 of 6 (2,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@selticus1978Many thanks man. You guys are awesome. Now I have a better idea how to play and what to do.

Message 5 of 6 (2,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EdgeP12Just a head up i don't know how you play the game but some cars don't like the full track parts or full race parts use the on- road tires as a base line with all other parts track, for drift use the same tires on-road again as a base line with and all other parts showcase. I hope this will help.

Message 6 of 6 (1,978 Views)