Newbie players problem

by GodzillaConquer4

Original Post

Newbie players problem

★ Apprentice

This game is so boring and hardly players fight. I seen players play luke but they don't fight and players are running away and all he and others is force push. The players don't engage and it's get tired of old players having to clean up the mess and other's do get upset and causes the match a problem because of the newbie players. People hardly play this because it's done and the newbie are also causing a mess and running away as well. Nobody has there cards maxed and they jump in and don't even know how to play or what the heck there doing. I am like go play arcade practice or coop but no they rather do hero vs villain's and causes a messing match because of the newbie not having there cards maxed. So I am just done with this game and it should be pulled soon.

Message 1 of 5 (1,205 Views)

Re: Newbie players problem

Community Manager
Hey @GodzillaConquer4,

Everybody started somewhere. Like with every other game, there's a learning curve. Everybody is allowed to play and enjoy the game the way they want.

If you would like to help out the newer players & teach them the ways of the Force, maybe you can reach out to them via the in-game chat (if you're playing on PC) and give them some advice, in a friendly way of course. And who knows, the student might even become the master. Wink
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 5 (1,109 Views)

★ Guide

@EALeeuw  I remember when I first started out as a noob. I spent most of my time standing around, eating a sandwich and some snacks, whilst looking around at the environmental graphics. I know what your thinking, this guy likes his sandwiches and it's true, I do!

At the end of the day, the environmental graphics are stunning, the game looks beautiful, even the characters. I've always given credit to EA/Dice team for this, not to mention the master piece of a music score; don't get me started on this!  

Anyway, back to topic of interest!

I like noob/newbie players, they bring balance to the game/force, it wouldn't be the same if we had no new players in the game.

It takes time to figure out the controls of the game, learning and reading the maps, figuring out the rules and what you have to do. It all takes time and experience will come. Some people just want to jump straight in to the thick of it, like I once did, but look at me now...

Try not to be too hard on the noob/newbie because we all once were! Once upon a time ago in a galaxy, not so far away... 

Message 3 of 5 (955 Views)

Community Manager

@lukeobionechew, preach!

baby-yoda.gif

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 5 (784 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GodzillaConquer4 You're not happy so pull the game? right
Message 5 of 5 (696 Views)