Newbie dropmaster opt out

by nldaniel

Original Post

Newbie dropmaster opt out

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Could you make an option in the gameplay settings to not be jumpmaster? I'm new to this game and so far I've been dying pretty early because I don't know where to loot or to drop. I know knowledge of loot/drop spots are inherent to battle royale games, but me being new and getting assigned drop master isn't something that's working very well :P

Kthx bye

Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)

Re: Newbie dropmaster opt out

★★★★ Novice
You can hold CTRL to opt out when u are jump master in game
Message 2 of 5 (548 Views)

Hello @nldaniel!

Being dropmaster sounds very scary, but you can communicate with your squad to see where they want to drop. So for example, I would ping a location on the map and if a player from my squad pings that location to, it says: "OK". So now I know that they agree on going there.

Furthermore if you really don't want to be the jumpmaster, you can give up that perk by pressing a key! I do not remember the exact setting, so please check your keybindings in the settings! You can transfer your jumpmaster perk by holding that key. It also says so when you are in the spawn vehicle.

In general, try to land on the locations with names, they often have enough loot for every player in the squad. Be sure to watch out though, other squads might land there too!

Message 3 of 5 (536 Views)

★★ Guide

It would be cool if there were an option in settings for never being the jumpmaster just because I would be curious what would happen if you whole squad had it selected.

Message 4 of 5 (533 Views)

★ Guide

I was going to say the same thing @prankstar2 . I guess the game would have to make your squad jump at a random time then you'd navigate from there

Message 5 of 5 (504 Views)